Friday, October 11, 2013

Pregnancy Updates: 29 Weeks

How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  Eighteen pounds and climbing.  Summer is busting out all over! 

Maternity Clothes: Yes. 


Sleep: I've been sleeping really well this week.  I don't think I'm even moving in my sleep, which is unusual for me.  It makes for very sore mornings though.    

Best Moments this Week: Spending some one-on-one time with Madeline at the pumpkin patch.  Pretty soon we'll be carrying a little pumpkin around with us wherever we go. 

Movement: She's falling into very definite patterns.  She's quiet in the morning until I wake up Madeline.  My theory is that she hears Maddie and me talking and decides it's time to wake up too.  She's quiet for most of the day while I'm at work, she bops around a tiny bit when I first get home in the afternoon.  Then, around 9 pm, she starts kicking her way out of my uterus.   

Food Cravings:  I would have killed for fried chicken with gravy or pot roast with mashed potatoes a few nights ago.  Mmmm comfort food.  

Food Aversions: Besides kale?  None. 

Gender:  Lovely little lady 

Labor Signs: No.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Still sore.  And I have pregnancy brain like whoa.  I can't find my keys on a regular basis, now I lose my whole car.    

Belly Button In or Out? I don't want to talk about it. 

What I Miss:  Last fall, Eric brought me home Chinese food and a bottle of red wine every Friday night.  I miss that red wine.  

What I am Looking Forward to:  Making progress on the girls' bedroom still.  Mostly, I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving.  Not only will there be turkey, but it seems like that's the beginning of the home stretch of this whole pregnancy adventure.    

Upcoming Appointments/ Events:  Not for a few weeks. 

Current Food Comparison? A butternut squash...how seasonally appropriate! 

Meanwhile, I'm the size of...




Click HERE to see 29 weeks with Madeline.  I think my tummy actually looks about the same size as last time, but my face is thinner this time.  Suck it, 18 lbs of baby weight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment