Wednesday, May 12, 2010

19 Weeks

We're now cruising along at 19 weeks, and I'm excited to be reaching the half-way point.

There were no doctor's appointments this week. I have one next week followed by an ultrasound the week after that.

I'm feeling well, and baby girl seems to be doing well. I am continuing to feel her move around from time to time, but it's still very faint and inconsistent.

The baby bump has come out in full force. My students are all eyeing me suspiciously though none of them have dared to ask anything about it yet. I should amend that to say the girl students are noticing. They judge everything down to your toenail polish color. I'll have to be standing in the room with a wailing infant before any the boys notice what's going on.

Eric got me an Ipad for my birthday!
(Notice both iPad and cat tail)


There are lots of baby-related apps on the iPad. I've downloaded a pregnancy book, a chart that shows the baby growing, and a baby girl name generator. All for free!

The baby name generator is useful since our original list has changed a lot since we found out we're having a girl. The only problem is that it spurts out really odd names...not like January or Tuesday odd...I mean like odd, odd. Some examples: Floor, Joke, Noortje, Juul, Pleun, and Aukje.

Our favorites (as of the moment) are:
Harper
Madeline
Alice
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment