Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Fail

I burst out of work today eager to get home, slip on some slippers and my trusty camo snuggie only to realize that my car was out of gas. 

Actually...strike that...I got several miles down the road before I looked down in horror to see zero miles listed on my range.  My car really should beep loudly to let me know when I'm out of gas.  Seriously, it won't shut up if you don't have your seat belt on, what's with the lack of gas beep??? 

Anyhow, I turned around and headed back to my school's parking lot with my fingers crossed.  If I was going to run out gas, I really didn't want it to be by the side of the road.  Luckily, I made it. 

So, it's Friday afternoon, and I'm sitting at work killing time waiting for Eric to come rescue me.  Epic Friday fail.  (Cue sad trombone sounds.) 

On the other hand, it could have been worse.  I did not break down by the side of the road.  I did not have baby with me.  And, my phone was charged for once.  It's been dead for most of the week, so I'm glad I finally got on that last night. 

La sigh. 

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?!! You have a camo snuggie too? I knew there was a reason we were blog friends... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty awesome, Mandy! We got it in a family Yankee Swap at Chrisymas. I call it my invisibility cloackand I heart it.

    ReplyDelete