Thursday, May 31, 2012

Behind the Scenes: May

Eric got me a new phone for my birthday, which was in the beginning of May.  My previous phone was a flip phone that I've been toting around for the past five years.  It got to the point where my students shrieked in horror every time they caught a glimpse of my stone-age device lying on my desk.

I felt really bad replacing my old phone.  It had been so loyal and trustworthy through the years, and how do I repay it?  By upgrading to a younger, sleeker, fancier device....an IPhone.

Yet, as much as my heart goes out to my old phone now lying on the bottom of our junk drawer, I must admit, my new phone is pretty damn awesome.

Since getting it, I've probably taken around 200 photos....mostly of Madeline.  She loves taking self-portraits because she can see herself on the screen and thinks it's hilarious.  

Some examples:




This last one was taken first thing in the morning....in case you couldn't tell...not that we look...rumpled...or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment