Sunday, April 27, 2014

Vivi: Eighteen Weeks

We have been busy the past week while Eric was on vacation.  Vivi spent a lot of time being toted around on various adventures.  She handled all the disruptions to her normal routine very well.  She didn't nap as much as I would have liked, so she was a bit fussy.  Still, as long as she can see the action going on around her, she's happy.  Eric and I spend a lot of meals trying to eat one handed while bouncing Vivi.  

She's getting close to sitting independently.  We can prop her up against the couch or a pillow without her tipping over the moment we let go.  

Vivi still isn't rolling, (other than two times) but she's very close.  She twists herself up on her side, but she hasn't figured out how to get her arms out of the way.  She does a good job of scooting herself around in circles when we lay her on the floor though.  

She's giggling a lot more.  She thinks it's funny when I clear my throat or when Dada blows on her belly.  Laughing babies are my favorite!

Her facial expressions are hilarious.  I love watching curiosity, confusion, annoyance, and joy flash across her face in the span of a minute.  Those wheels are turning!  

And she's getting so chunky!  Her cheeks are epic!  Love it!  

I'm completely smitten with my littlest lady.  She's just fantastic.  


No comments:

Post a Comment