Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Parenting, Currently

Bedtime started two and a half hours ago, but nobody is sleeping.  I'm currently sitting on the stairs listening to both girls cry.

Maddie Bear is in our room because she was keeping Vivi awake with all the singing and standing on her head.  Obviously, that is the way one falls asleep.  

And Vivi...sigh...she rages against the crib so hard with those tiny fists.  

We've tried everything else. Tonight, my love, we try letting you just scream yourself tired.  Trust me, it's harder on me than it is on you.  

This is why God, in all His infinite wisdom, created wine.  It's for the mothers.  

P.S.  To the man in my neighborhood with the ridiculously loud motorcycle...WTF, dude.  

P.P.S. I actually wrote this two nights ago.  It's getting better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment