Sunday, October 5, 2014

Vivi: Forty-One Weeks

Someone is on the move...

Getting into everything...

And is very excited.

What a difference a week makes.  A week ago she was just getting started.  Now she's a pro at this crawling business.  

She confidently crawls everywhere.  It cracks me up to watch her dash for the door or poke her head out into the hallway.  She wants to explore and nothing is holding her back.  

My day consists of moving her away from various objects she's not supposed to have.  When Madeline was at this stage, the house was baby proofed to the max.  Vivi has a big sister with big girl toys though.  Madeline is good about keeping small pieces away from her, but she's four...things get overlooked.  

Now that Vivi has mastered the crawl, she's thinking about walking.  She has begun crouching or throwing her bum in the air as if she's trying to stand.  She crawls to me and uses my legs to pull herself up.  Ankle biter for sure.  

In other news, she is very cranky, drooly, and unwilling to eat solids.  I think I see the faint outline of teeth on her bottom gum. It's about time this girl grew some chompers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment