Thursday, January 29, 2015

Snowed In

As promised, more snow photos!  We got almost three FEET of snow this week in sunny Massachusetts!  Almost three feet. 

 I don't remember ever getting this much snow at once before.  There's no place to put it all.  Plus, we're supposed to get a few more inches over the weekend.  What's another 6 inches, though, right?  

The whole state shut down, so Eric was home from work.  He spent the entire day shoveling basically.  Better him than me.  

I stayed indoors and baked all the things and ate all the food.  What is it about snow storms that make me want to stuff my face?  It's like my body is preparing to hibernate.  I bet I'd weigh twenty pounds less if I lived in a warmer climate.  

We did not bring Vivi in the snow this time because we wouldn't find her again till March.  She did enjoy watching Dada out the windows though.  

Madeline, on the other hand, burried herself in a snow drift until Eric carried her out kicking and screaming.  She stayed out so long that I was worried her rosy cheeks had frostbite.  She's a real snow bunny.  

Schools (at least in our area) opened back up today, so we're back to our regular scheduled programming.  And the sun seems to be working extra hard to melt all that white stuff today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment