Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Music to My Ears!

I was in Madeline's room getting everything ready for her bath, when I heard her laughing from the other room.  

I ran into the living room to find her playing a game with Eric.  Thank goodness the video camera was nearby.  I've been trying to get her laughter recorded for a while.  Absolute magic!  I love these two goofballs.  She's already such a daddy's girl.  They're going to have a lot of fun together.  





(I was trying really hard not to laugh while I videoed, but it was in vain.  If you listen closely, you can even hear me snort.)

3 comments:

  1. How adorable! I love her laugh - what a Daddy's girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie and her Daddy sure look like their having fun. Love to all!!!
    Love Nana and Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! SHE IS SOOO ADORABLE!!!:) I love her almost as much as you...

    ReplyDelete