Friday, September 9, 2011

Baby and Me and a Floor Full of Peas!

I pretended not to see I didn't see Madeline eat about ten peas off the kitchen floor after dinner tonight while I unloaded the dishwasher.

She even crawled under a chair army style to get at one particularly gross-looking pea.  At least, that's what I imagine she did...I didn't actually see her do it.  (Okay, I totally did.)

For what it's worth, she seemed to really enjoy them.  She even found one or two (or possibly more) left-over Cheerios from breakfast this morning.

We sweep the floor daily.  I even mopped it on Monday...it can't be that dirty.

Does this make me a bad Mumma?

I also happened to notice that exactly one year ago today I was busy doing this: Baby and Me and a Bucket of Pee!

From pee to peas.  What a busy year it's been.


P.S.  Perhaps more exciting than letting my baby eat smooshed-up, disgusting peas off the kitchen floor...We witnessed Madeline walking today!!!  She took about four steps and then fell.  Then she did it again.  And again.  Baby gal is a walking!

2 comments:

  1. Nana says
    Great job Maddie so happy that you are walking!!!!!
    Lots of Love

    ReplyDelete