Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Eric and I had a pretty eventful weekend...which is really, really, really, really?  REALLY rare for us.  More on this later...but needless to say, we were all tuckered out today.

We spent the afternoon on the couch watching football, cuddling baby, eating pizza, and correcting papers.  A perfect lazy Sunday.

 Madeline spent a good half an hour trying to figure out how to get into the pizza box....

All that hard work for nothing....we had already eaten every last mother-loving slice.  Bwahahahah.

Also?  Madeline bit me today.  Right on the cheek.  Hard.  I could tell she felt really guilty afterwards though.  She even pouted out her bottom lip to show how sad she was.  I think it's the first time she's ever realized that she's done something wrong.  Sigh.  Bad karma from all the baby swinging I was threatening earlier this week.

I spent the rest of the afternoon saying to myself, "Maddie bit me" in a phony British accent and giggling to myself because I am the female version of Michael Scott.

Also?  There's this old gem.

Saturday Night Live - Chronicles of Narnia (Lazy Sunday) - Video - http://www.nbc.com

The Chronic-what?!-cles of Narnia!

No comments:

Post a Comment