Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Favorite Photo: Toddle Along Tuesday

This week's TAT topic over at Growing Up Geeky is to post a favorite photograph.  The catch is that it has to be a photograph you took yourself.  The second catch is that I have approximately 2.7 million photographs of Madeline in my computer and there are about 1.5 million contenders for my favorite.  Conundrum...

I picked the one below because it was the first one to pop into my mind when I thought about this challenge.  We also have it hanging on the wall in our house.

When this photo was taken, we had just taken Madeline out of the car where she had been happily napping.  She put her head on Eric's shoulder and went back to sleep immediately.  When I lifted my camera to take a shot of her sleeping comfy-cozy on Dada's shoulder, she opened her eyes and looked back at me.  Sigh.  My little family.  Heart flutters.


I thought I'd throw this one in too just because I recently rediscovered it in my computer files, and it made me laugh out loud.  LOL.  For serious.  I love how worried she looks under the rain cloud.  Also, interesting side note?  This photograph was taken the day we first found our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment