Friday, January 4, 2013

Around the Mighty Internets!

Sigh....the Internet is an amazing place!  Remember when one of my resolutions was to not use it as much???

Currently thinking about...

Blood of Louis XVI Found in Gourd Container

 Imagine wiping up the blood of a decapitated royal with your hankie?!  Imagine keeping the bloody squash in your cabinet for all these years? (Would make a killer Yankee Swap gift!)  And we thought the current celebrity gawking was bad... Also, it's fun to imagine the cloning possibilities.  Zoo of famous people past?

Currently amazed by...

The Earth's Story in 60 Seconds

This video is so fun to watch, and it only takes a minute.  If only sophomore biology had taken one minute...bleck.  Stuff like this simultaneously awes me, and makes me wanna crawl into the fetal position under my dining room table.  The universe is so crazy.  We're so small and fragile.  I'm still not convinced that we're not all just living the crust of some larger being's toenail.  Seriously.

Currently wanting...

It's about to get a lot brighter in these parts.  I better start waxing my eyebrows more often.  Have you seen Young House Love's lighting collection at Shades of Light yet?  They are so fun and colorful.  I'm not sure where they'd fit in our house yet...but I'm willing to decorate around them.

Currently inspired by...

The Crosbie Crew's 52 Weeks of Us

I just discovered this blog, (thanks, Mom) and I really love this idea.  We rarely get pictures of as an entire family.  Usually I'm behind the camera...or Eric's behind the camera.  Sometimes Madeline is even behind the camera.  I'd love to keep up with this.  Add this goal to the list!!

Currently LOVIN'...

The PicCal app on my IPhone!!!  You can enter a photograph for each day of the year, and it's free.  I definitely take at least one picture a day ...I have a cute kid...so it's a challenge narrowing it down to a favorite for the day.  I only have three photos so far...but man, I can't wait to add one tomorrow...so fun!  


No comments:

Post a Comment