Monday, June 23, 2014

Maddie Bear Says

M: (playing with her dolls) Ariel's going potty in the shower.  
Us: Oh no!
M: (Shrug) That's just what princesses do.  

(Watching that commercial with the body builder dude dressed up as a cow.)
M:  He's got...what do you call em?...Boobs?...

M:  Mumma, guess what I have. It's round, and it's ball-y, and it's round.
Me: (Looking at the Cheerio  in her hand.) Is it a Cheerio?
M: (Pops Cheerio slowly into her mouth, eyeing me suspiciously.)

M: I want to get married two times when I'm a grownup.  

M: (Singing) Who's that burping?  I think it's Captain Hook cause he likes coughing, and he likes burping.  So he burps all the tiiiiime!  

M: Why is my castle tent so sad?
Me: It's sad?  
M: Yes.  See its miserable face.  It has a miserable mouth, and it's the most miserable thing in the whole world.  

M: (Out of nowhere.) A ghost with no head would be terrible.  

M: Vivi, you're silly and awesome like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment