Sunday, June 6, 2010

Vote for Baby!

I've been thinking a lot lately about what baby will look like.

I wonder if she'll have any birthmarks. I wonder if she'll look more like me or like Eric. I wonder if we'll think she looks like Ellis. I wonder if she'll come out with a fuzzy tuft of hair like mommy and daddy both have, or if she'll be born as bald as Daddy Warbucks. I wonder if she'll have red hair like me or brown hair like Eric...or maybe she'll be randomly blond. (Eric has red in his sideburns and beard, so I don't think red is off the table.) Will she have brown eyes like we both have, or will she surprise us with blue or green. As she gets older will she have freckles? Will her hair be curly or straight? Will she be tall or short? These are the questions I've been daydreaming about.

I'm curious to see what our family and friends think she will look like because your guess is as good as mine. I've added a "What Will Baby Look Like?" Poll to the sidebar. You can vote on baby's hair and eye color combination. It will be fun to see what people's guesses are.

I'm voting red hair and dark eyes because, not only am I a tad vain about my red hair and hope to create a mini-me; but also Eric will have to share his life with not one but two redheads!

No comments:

Post a Comment