Saturday, September 11, 2010

36 Weeks

My mom pointed out that my last two entries have had to do with toilets and pee, so I better cool it with the bodily fluids for awhile.  

How far along? 36 weeks and 6 days 

Total weight gain/loss: Going by my last checkup, 34....ouch 

Stretch marks? Still just on my legs.   

Sleep: Sleep has been better the last few days.  I think the cooler weather and the fact that I'm back to work both help with that. 

Best moment this week: Listening to her little heartbeat during my nonstress tests.

Movement: She's been quiet again the past few days. She must be getting crowded in there, but she's still bopping along. 

Food cravings: Apples.  It must be fall!   

Labor Signs: Slight cramping now and again, and without getting into TMI, there have been some other things as well.  She's gearing up! 

Belly Button in or out? What belly button?  It no longer exists. 

What I miss: Buying new, fashionable back-to-school clothes.  Someday I'll have a waist again......someday.   

What I am looking forward to: My doctor's appointments this week.  I want to know the results of my pee test, and I want to discuss labor options.  

Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots and lots and lots and lots of water.

Milestones: Reaching 37 weeks.  As of tomorrow, baby will officially be full term.  

No comments:

Post a Comment