Tuesday, March 8, 2011

25 Weeks

Happy 25 weeks!

Madeline is finally getting over her cold....which means...it's time for another bunny picture!


She continues to be a joy each and every day, even when she's sick. 

Madeline now loves to grab at our faces.  She sticks her fingers in my mouth so that I can nibble on them.  She thinks it's great fun.  It's not so fun for Mumma when she gets a hold of my lips.  Gal's got quite a mighty grip for such a little peanut.  

She's now able to sit up on her own pretty well.  It's cool to watch her figure out how to keep her balance.  I swear you can see the pride on her little face.  Whoa, look what I can do!  

Meanwhile...Madeline is still not interested in rolling over.  Remember when I wrote about how close she was?  Like, a whole month ago now?  Well, apparently she's given up on the idea because she doesn't even try that much these days.  I'm starting to think she may skip that skill all together.  

She can scoot around by using her legs, but she still doesn't seem to have much strength in her arms.  It cracks me up going into her room at night only to find her in a completely different part of the crib than where she started.  Last night, she did a complete 360 before the sun came up.   

I also think we're going to see some teeth soon.  Her gums are red and swollen, she's drooling like a mad woman, and yesterday she screamed bloody murder when she accidentally chomped down on her spoon too hard.  I think it hurt her teeths. :( 

I can't believe we're heading into her sixth month.  Six months?!?  Nah.  It can't be.  





5 comments:

  1. She's getting so big! She seems to have sprouted real legs over the last month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie is so cute!!!!!
    Great pictures just love them.
    Lots of Love
    Nana and Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 months?!?! How is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed with Sarah...6 months is impossible. I'm pretty sure you're still pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not still pregnant. Unless t's a burrito baby!

    ReplyDelete