Friday, March 18, 2011

Top Baby Blogs

You voted for ME?!?!?  Thank You! 

I just wanted to send a quick thank you to everyone who has been voting for us over at Top Baby Blogs.

I signed up in February, thinking I'd be listed as number 3,456,789 or something like that.  To my surprise, I started around 260, and I started climbing.  So I thought, hey, it'd be cool if I could break the top 100.

Two weeks ago I did!  I was psyched.  For the past week I've been 85.  I'm double psyched.

So thank you family, friends, and fellow bloggers who have voted for us!  It makes me feel squishy inside. (In the good way.)

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

P.S.  To vote, you need to click the Top Baby Blogs button at the top corner of the page.  Then, click again on the new page.  Clickity Clackity.

P.P.S  While you're there, check out some other Baby Blogs.  There are some really fantastic ones.  This is why Eric and I have imposed a no Internet after 8 pm rule recently.

3 comments: