Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tough Decisions

In under a month, we will be the proud owners of our own little slice of suburbia!  While we wait for our new home to officially become ours, I'm left with some tough decisions...

...like, what color to paint the walls.

I've lived with white walls for so long that I'm going a bit color mad.

Here are the paint chips I picked up the other day.


If they all look the same to you....well, they do to me too.

I know that I want to paint the kitchen green, the dining room blue, and the living room grey, but which shade of grey? Who knew there were so many shades of light blue?  Who knew there were so many shades of white for that matter?!

And here are even more of my color choices!  (I heart Pinterest!)

It's a tough decision...but it's at least it's a fun one.

3 comments:

  1. Pinterest is great. Love ALL of your colors. Use them all...a rainbow theme!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would get so bogged down at the store. You have to take the millions of samples to the room you are going to paint and hold it up to the wall in the natural light and artificial letting and that will help make the decision. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude I spent a solid two weeks painting our house after we bought it - a time before dogs, even. It takes a TON of time so plan accordingly! I'll be glad to come over and entertain the squirt while you paint. (notice that I'm not volunteering to help paint anything!) :) It's so much fun to decide on colors though!

    ReplyDelete