Thursday, March 22, 2012

Return of the Bunny

In my brain, I sometimes still think September was two weeks ago even though it was totally six months ago.  This has fooled me into thinking Madeline hasn't changed much since her birthday,  which is ridiculous because she couldn't even walk in September and now she climbs half way up the stairs before I can get to her.  (Stop giving your Mumma heart palpitations, Maddie Bear!)

When I scrolled through the photos on my computer the other day, I was shocked to see how much she's grown in the past six months.  How did I not even notice that my baby doesn't really look like a baby anymore?

Madeline at 12 months:


Madeline at 18 months:

 (Don't mind the crying baby.  She was having a rough afternoon.)

Enormous, right?  For the complete effect, see all of her bunny pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment