Monday, February 4, 2013

Goodbye January

Thanks to my handy app, Pic Cal, this is what my month of January looked like:

Not too shabby. All my pictures from this month look so dark. I wonder if that will change as the weather gets warmer and the sun stays out later.

We've definitely got a case of the winter blahs around here. We're all exhausted and tired of sniffling and coughing. I whined to Eric tonight that I don't feel like doing anything...and I mean anything. Like changing into my pajamas seems like too much effort. The girl sleeping on top of her down comforter still wearing her heels and Gap: Curvy khakis? That's me. Zero energy.

So far, this is what my February looks like:

I've been guzzling down liquid stomach relief medicines and sobbing into my pillow.

C'mon February, time to step it up!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the calendars! February is a little dark. Nowhere to go but UP, right?! Be well...

    ReplyDelete