Thursday, March 20, 2014

Fashion by Maddie Bear

I got out of the shower yesterday morning to find that Madeline had dressed herself for the day.
(Flynn Ryder photobomb!)

Her pink skirt had cats on it.  Her navy shirt had chickens on it.  The khaki pants she put on under her skirt were also on backwards.  

Some days I might make her change, or at least "tweak" her ensemble a little, but yesterday I let her keep everything as it was.

"Meh.  Not worth it," I shrugged before letting her pick out two mismatched bows for her hair.  Pick your battles, you know?  

Besides, she was so proud of herself! Then she was so surprised that I let her wear the pink skirt, which I never do because of the cold weather, that this silly outfit made her day.

Later in the afternoon, she took the skirt off and put it on Olaf.  Without the skirt, her outfit was actually very well matched. Although the backward pants were a bit problematic.  

Nice job, Madeline!  


1 comment:

  1. Your girl looks so cute in that dress Summer! Really love the picture :-)
    Glad I stumbled upon your blog.

    Hug, Cathy

    ReplyDelete