Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Maddie Bear Says

M: I wanted to hold Vivi, but Mumma wouldn't let me.
Eric: Well, were you being rough with her?
M:  She was being rough with me.  

Take it from the top, Dada!

M: (Singing "Let It Go" then stopping abruptly) I would make snow angels!
Me: Oh yeah? If you had snow powers like Elsa?
M: No...Mumma...I'm Madeline, remember?

(About Vivi) 
I will be right by her side and hold her hand so she gets brave.  

(Playing Frozen)
Elsa Doll: I can't control the curse!
Anna Doll: That's okay.  All you have to do is be happy.  Cause I'm happy.  Clap along if you feel that happiness is the truth.  Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof.  

Me: You should be proud of yourself.
M: I am.
Me: What are some reasons for being proud of yourself?  
M: I'm brave.  

M: Big Mumma, I'm looking out the window.
Eric: Who's Big Mumma?
M: The one sitting over there on the couch. (Pointing to me)
Eric: She's big Mumma? Then who's little Mumma?
M: I am.  

Eric: Madeline, do you want some candy?
M: Perhaps I would like some MnMs I think.

M: (muttering to herself in exasperation) Omigod! 
Me: Did you just say Oh my God?
M: Uh-huh
Me: Ha.  Does Mumma say that sometimes?
M: Yeah...
Me: When do I say that?
M: When you lose stuff.  

She's also taken to saying, "Amn't" instead of "am not."  For example:

Me: Madeline, are you poking Vivi?
M: I amn't.  
Me: I hope not.
M: Mumma, I amn't.  


No comments:

Post a Comment