Friday, November 1, 2013

32 Weeks

How far along? 32

Total weight gain/loss: Over 20, and I'm supposedly going to gain a pound per week until baby comes.  Things are getting epic.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, and now my maternity shirts are starting to get a bit tight.  


Sleep: As can be expected, I'm having a hard time getting comfortable, so I wake up often during the night.  However, no insomnia this week.  

Best Moments this Week: Bringing Madeline trick or treating!  Also, I had three separate students tell me how huge my belly is getting this week.  I told them to watch out for December.  I'm going to be knocking people down with this thing.  


Movement: I predict this baby will need constant rocking to fall asleep just like Madeline did.  She sleeps all day long if I'm up and about.  


Food Cravings: Mashed potatoes with gravy!

Food Aversions: There's not such thing.  


Gender:
Girl

Labor Signs: Nope.  Girl is hanging tight.

Pregnancy Symptoms: I'm so sore again!  My hips and pelvis are seriously screwy.  This is making me waddle ever more slowly.  
Belly Button In or Out? I saw a lot of pictures of pregnant bellies this week, and I must say, my belly button is not as far out as it could be.  Mine is mostly flat, with a little pizazz.  

What I Miss: Being able to bend over or walk up stairs without panting like a wildebeest.

What I am Looking Forward to: Still getting the girls' room done.  Sigh, so little time.  I'm also looking forward to some Christmas cheer even though it's still way early.  

Upcoming Appointments/ Events: Next week

Current Food Comparison? A jicama!  

Meanwhile, I'm the size of...


And the last time I was growing a tiny human, I looked like this!  I'd say the bump is looking about the same as last time...

No comments:

Post a Comment