Friday, November 22, 2013

Pregnancy Updates: 35 Weeks


How far along? 35

Total weight gain/loss: 25

Maternity Clothes:  My wardrobe is becoming seriously limited again as my girth steadily increases.  

Sleep:
Yes, please?

Best Moments this Week: I had an ultrasound this morning!  Eric took the day off to tag along, which was awesome since he missed the earlier ones.  We got some clear views of little baby's face.  Cheeks for miles! I think she looks just like Madeline did in her last ultrasound picture, but Eric says all babies look the same.  She's breathing, rolling around, head down, and about 5 lbs.  Hooray for healthy babies!  

If you're curious to see what Madeline looked like, click HERE.  

Movement: She's getting snug in there, so the movements aren't as strong.  I can feel little elbows, fingers, and toes poking me though.   I can feel her bum pushing up against my ribs now and again as well.  

Food Cravings:  Not particularly, but I've been ravenous.  

Food Aversions: I laugh in the face of food aversions.  

Gender:
She's still a girl!  We made sure to check at the ultrasound just in case...

Labor Signs: Major cramps every night around bedtime.  Braxton Hicks, I guess.  


Pregnancy Symptoms: I'm epically large.  Cartoonish even.  And I work with teenagers who don't let me forget it.  I've seen stars a few times over the past week too, but I checked in with the doctor, and he said it's normal.  All the blood is going to my belly instead of my brain...That explains so much.  
Belly Button In or Out? Out
What I Miss: Walking like a normal person.  

What I am Looking Forward to: The holidays!  It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Upcoming Appointments/ Events: Next week I'm starting up non stress tests twice a week, and a check-ins with the doctor once a week.  I've got more appointments than brain cells.  


Current Food Comparison? A honeydew melon!   



Meanwhile, I'm the size of...


For a comparison of what I looked like last time I was with child, click HERE! 

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you have three aliens in there. But you look smaller than with M. Maybe you'll hold out for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Amy. Looking at the two pictures, you were bigger with M!

    ReplyDelete