Monday, November 18, 2013

Maddie Bear Sings

Madeline makes up songs as she tries to fall asleep. Meanwhile, we giggle listening to her voice echoing through the baby monitor. Here are some highlights from two nights of listening:

Cockadoodle-doo is not a question.
I love you, is a question,
And I love you,
And I love you,
And the mother is not feeling well!

(Sung to the tune of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star")
I love you Wild Kratz.
Now that I love you Wild Kratz,
Now that we have a square.
Chod Chod Chod Chod Chod Chod Chod.

Sorry we're closed today.
Nick! Sally! In the house!
Quick in the house!

Boo!
Ahhhh!
Boo!
Ahhhh!
Boo!
Ahhhh!

I wish I had a friend!
And I don't have friends in my bed,
And I don't have talking friends in my bed.
And I don't need this pillow!
In the skyyyy!

They grow big on the big tree,
And they grow little on the little tree.
Blah, blah, blahblah, blahhhh


I'm not sure if she'll be he next Taylor Swift or a great modern poet.


2 comments:

  1. Maddie has a great future. I love all of her tunes!
    Love Nana

    ReplyDelete