Friday, November 8, 2013

Pregnancy Updates: 33 Weeks


How far along? 33

Total weight gain/loss: I was surprised to find that not only had I not gained any weight in the two weeks since my last doctor’s appointment, but I actually weighed two pounds less.  I’m chalking it up to a lighter lunch and a different scale, but it was still a nice surprise. 

Maternity Clothes: Praise the Bella Band!

Sleep: I’m still sleeping pretty soundly except for the nightly Charley horses waking me up.  


Best Moments this Week: Madeline has been particularly cuddly and sweet this week, which is nice.   Pretty soon I’ll have two sweet girls to cuddle with! 

Movement: The baby was so quiet at the beginning of the week, I was starting to get nervous, but then she decided to start kicking her way to freedom, and I knew all was well.  The movements have been different though, and my doctor confirmed that baby girl is head down, so that’s probably why. 

Food Cravings:  Mashed potatoes are still sounding good.  I just want warm comfort food in general. 

Food Aversions: No. 

Gender:
Girl

Labor Signs: None except for the occasional tight belly. 

Pregnancy Symptoms: Holy stretch marks!  My body is going to look so weird when this is all over. 

Belly Button In or Out? Out

What I Miss: Cuddling with Madeline is getting really hard.  She tried climbing on my lap this morning, and just couldn’t get close to me due to baby sister poking Mumma in the ribs.  Sad. 

What I am Looking Forward to: Getting all baby girl’s things washed and set up. 

Upcoming Appointments/ Events: Nothing significant.


Current Food Comparison? A pineapple…but pleasantly less prickly! 


Meanwhile, I'm the size of...

 To see what I looked like last time a person lived in my belly, click HERE!  It looks like my belly was a little lower by this point last time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment