Thursday, July 8, 2010

Week 27

It's week 27- the last week of the second trimester!

I can't believe how fast the weeks are starting to fly by. Summer is going to be over before we know it.

This week was pretty low key. I had what I think was food poisoning over the Fourth of July weekend. (Nothing's worse than being pregnant at a fair and not being able to eat any fried dough.)

It's also been really hot so I've been spending lots of time escaping the heat by lying low in the air conditioning.

Baby is getting bigger. Sometimes at night my belly will all of a sudden become really lopsided, and if I run my hands along it, I can feel the outline of her body. I don't know if I'm touching her head or her back or her bottom or a leg, but there's definitely a baby in there! I think it's really cool. Eric thinks it's really weird.

I also took and passed my glucose screening. No gestational diabetes for me! Hooray!

I have my monthly doctor's appointment next week which I always look forward to, and then we'll just continue to watch baby grow for the last three months!

No comments:

Post a Comment