Monday, November 29, 2010

Adventures in Baby Wearing

It was pretty cold out this weekend, so we decided we needed to wear the baby for warmth.  The baby is the best scarf I've ever had.

Because it was cold outside, we also decided baby needed to be bundled up.  After all, she didn't have a baby keeping her neck warm.  The Maddie Bear looked just like an adorable (albeit grumpy) little teddy bear.

I wore her to the birthplace of the American Revolution- Old North Bridge in Concord.

Then, I wore her to the City of Lights Parade.

Christmas season has officially started! (I refuse to celebrate Christmas until Thanksgiving is over.)

I was a little worried that the sounds of marching bands and police sirens would freak Madeline out during the parade, but as you can see,  she likes being worn just as much as I like wearing her.  She slept the whole time.


All in all, a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend full of friends, family, food, and baby wearing.  (Damn, I had a good alliteration thing going there until "baby wearing.")  Full of friends, family, food and small fry frocking??  Hmmm....

1 comment:

  1. So glad Maddie and you were able to keep each other warm. Looks like it was a great weekend. Happy winter!!!
    Love Nana

    ReplyDelete