Thursday, November 25, 2010

Dancing with Madeline The Sequel

Dancing with Madeline has become a daily ritual.  Sometimes we only get through one song before she falls asleep.  Sometimes we only get through one song before she decides she's had enough dancing now, thank you, Mumma.

Wednesday's dancin' tunes courtesy of shuffle on my Ipod:

Five Years - David Bowie (Maddie fussed....not a fan.)
Crazy in Love - Beyonce (Maddie liked Mumma's hot dance moves and began to fall asleep.)
Alameda - Elliot Smith (Maddie closed her eyes.)
Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding (Baby nap time- moved her to her crib by the end of the song.)

Therefore, I have to proclaim Crazy in Love as Madeline's favorite because that was the song that made her calm down and start to fall asleep.  I'd like to say it was Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay because that's my favorite of the four, but she was sleeping by then.

P.S.  I look just like Beyonce when I dance...no joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment