Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you all had a wonderful, long Thanksgiving weekend.  Ours was pretty fantastic.  So fantastic, in fact, that I'm anxiously counting the days until Christmas vacation already!  Four weeks, Summer.  C'mon.  You can do this thing!

We spent Thanksgiving day at my parents' house.

They generously fed us:

And plied us with alcohol.  Which, is all I really ever ask for in life....so I was pretty happy and fat.

Madeline did what Maddie Bears do best....be adorable.


After dinner we tried to walk off some of the turkey by chasing Madeline around the neighborhood playground for an hour or so.


When we got back from our walk, I cancelled out any possible health benefits from our walk by eating ALL the pie.  And the cheesecake too.  Cause obviously.

 Madeline, for the third year running, did not eat much of her Thanksgiving dinner.  Gal doesn't know what she's missing.  But, she sure did sleep well that night.






6 comments:

  1. There should have been a caption under the photo of Maddie on the manhole cover. She was pointing to the upside down "W" and said, "that's an M!" - for Madeline of course! Scary-smart for two years old!

    It was a great Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having us! Yes, My daughter is a genius.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful day! I recognize the scene of that walk you went on :-) I was just down the street at my parents house, walking our pups 'round the neighborhood, too!

    I love her hedgehog outfit! Super cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, yeah the old hood hadn't changed much. The playground is much better than when we were kids though. Whatevs

      Delete
  3. her outfit was the CUTEST ever!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Mandy! Gymboree sale....score.

    ReplyDelete