Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Maddie Bear Says

But if we got a lot, a lot, a lot, of paint and a lot of money then we can paint our house pink!

M: Vivi, do you know why I love you?
Mumma: Why, Madeline?
M: Cause she's my baby.  

M: (playing with her princess figurines) They need rescuing! 
Mumma: They need to figure out how to rescue themselves.
M: Mumma...but Ariel's not smart.

While Mumma's getting dressed, we can play Little People! That's a splendid idea!

(Running down the sidewalk with her arms spread wide.) I'm free! Pasta, pasta, pasta!

M: Mumma, I love you.
Mumma: Aw.  I love you so, so much.
M: I just love you a little bit.

(Coming up the stairs to bed) 
Eric: Remember, no talking cause Vivienne is sleeping. 
M: (Loudly) Dada, when's it my next birthday?
E: shhh
M: (whispering very loudly) Dada, when's it my next birthday?

(Cuddling) 
I love you!  You're the most beautifulest Mumma!

M: It's hard growing up.
Eric: Why?
M: Cause you grow slowwwww.  
Mumma: Yeah.  It's hard to be patient, huh?
Eric: But why do you want to be a grownup?
M: Cause I want a husband.  

The first time I lost Bell I didn't determined to find her.  

(Looking at a box of things we're donating.)
Let's give Vivienne away!  

No comments:

Post a Comment