Friday, May 9, 2014

Vivi: Twenty Weeks

I've been neglecting the old bloggy-wog terribly lately.  I have no less than five drafts started, but no motivation to finish them.  My brain no work so good these days.  Anyhow, we're doing well...enjoying fresh air, growing healthy babies.  



Vivi is  rolling over regularly now.  Her arm still gets pinned under her most of the time, but she's figuring it out.  It's fun watching her wiggle around.

Meanwhile, she's grabbing everything in sight.  Changing her diaper is already becoming a challenge as she twists her body to reach for the diapers or wipes.  
Poor Madeline has her hair and face tugged on constantly.  And she pulls our plates and silverware off the table if she's on our laps while we're eating.  

Vivi is such a little screech owl.  She screams all the time.  High pitched, ear piercing screams.  I think she gets a kick out of hearing her own voice.  

I gave her a tiny taste of rice cereal this week.  We got the okay at her last physical.  She's so interested in what we're eating that I thought I'd give it a go.  She seemed confused, but ate what I offered her.  I'm not pushing solids full throttle yet though.  Pooping has been a real chore for her ever since.  

Vivi is continuing to be a total Mumma's girl.  Eric tries to put her to bed some nights to give me a break, and it's always a disaster.  She screams hysterically until either I come back or she passes out for the night.  Poor Eric.  She loves her Dada, but she's with me all day every day.  She's used to me.  

Eric had her on his lap a few days ago while I cuddled with Madeline across the room.  Vivi stared intensely at me and screeched the entire time.  She had a look of mixed alarm and outrage on her face.  I didn't realize babies could be jealous, but I think she was.  

Finally, here's  how the bunny pics went today:

She wasn't so sure of Mr. Pink Bunny there for a minute...



No comments:

Post a Comment