Friday, May 30, 2014

Vivi: Twenty-Three Weeks

Vivi has been a bit of a crab apple this week.  She's not sleeping as well, and she wants to be carried constantly.  

The no dairy thing was going great, but then I forgot that there's cheese in pesto until after I ate it all.  Now she's got a horrible rash again.  I'm not sure if that small amount of cheese caused it, or if she's allergic to something else I'm eating.  I just need to wait another week or so for the cheese to pass through in order to tell. Either way, it's pretty frustrating.  Moo!  

After last week's hold out, she finally pooped on the tenth day!  She's been regular ever since.  Lots of red-faced grunting around these parts.  

I made some baby applesauce this week.  She doesn't like it nearly as much as she likes bananas.  She made a few faces when I first scooped it in her mouth.  But, she is eating it.  

She hates being left out of anything.  She wants to sit on Eric's lap all through dinner otherwise she grunts, moans, and screams dramaticaly.  He found out that she loves his water glass.  She rubs her hands all over it and tries to eat it.  She must like the cold.  

Tonight, she sat in a high chair while we ate dinner for the first time.  She liked being closer to us and whined a lot less.  I fed her some mashed bananas between bites of my own food.  She seemed very content with that arrangement.    

She is sitting beautifully and is able to balance on her own for a minute or more before wobbling to the side.  

She watches Madeline all the time.  She loves to "play" with her.  The two of them roll around on the floor together.  Vivi loves to grab and gnaw on her sister.  

Cuties!  


No comments:

Post a Comment