Friday, May 2, 2014

Vivi: Nineteen Weeks

The Vivster is getting huge.  Every time I look at her, she seems bigger.  Her head is massive.  Hooray!

She wants to flip over so badly.  I mean soooo badly.  She gets mad when she can't make it happen.  

Today I watched her ever so slowly and purposefully get onto her belly. Then she started crying when she couldn't figure out how to return to her back.  I helped her out, and she cried even louder.  It was as if she was frustrated with me for interfering.  She wanted to do it herself!

She's good at grabbing objects.  We let her hold toys when she's "playing" with Madeline, and we are trying to teach big sister which toys she needs to keep out of Vivi's reach.  Too many tiny figurines that could end up in her mouth.  

There was a long period of time where she was frustrated by the mobile on her bouncy seat because she couldn't reach it.  Now she can get her arms up above her head to swat at those bears like they had it coming.  

She's laughing a lot more.  Sometimes when she catches sight of me across the room she giggles.  I guess I really am that funny looking.  

She's started laughing at our reflection in the mirror this week instead of being freaked out by it.  Baby laughs are my favorite!  

I can't describe how much I enjoy this little lady.  Sometimes I look at her and giggle for no reason.  I guess the feeling is mutual.  Her facial expressions are just so funny, and her face is so cute, and her personality is so quirky.  Sigh, my little drama queen...

No comments:

Post a Comment