Friday, August 16, 2013

Pregnancy Updates: 21 Weeks

How far along? 21 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  Not sure, but based on the amount of cheesecake I ate last night, I'd say at least a pound up from last week.   

Maternity Clothes: I'm still wearing most of my regular wardrobe, but I dusted off the box of maternity clothing under my bed this week.  Since I have to look presentable when I return to work, I should probably take inventory of what I've got.  

Sleep: I slept well this week.  No middle of the night rounds of Candy Crush.  

Best Moments this Week: Going to Portland with my family.  Painting the girls' room a pale shade of pink.  I LOVE it.  

Movement:  Baby is getting stronger.  She's pretty quiet most of the day, but I usually feel can feel her bopping around when we're hanging out on the couch at night.   

Food Cravings:  I ate the pineapple coconut cake, and it was everything I remembered it to be.  Yum!  I've continued to want sweets most nights...hence the cheesecake.  

Food Aversions:  Nah.  

Gender:  It's a girl!!!

Labor Signs:  No!  

Pregnancy Symptoms:  The soreness wasn't as bad this week.  There haven't been many symptoms other than the fact that I now walk slower than the teenagers and elderly at the mall.  

Belly Button In or Out? Still in.  

What I Miss:  Shopping for cute clothes rather than convenient clothes.  

What I am Looking Forward to:  Getting the rest of the nursery taken care of.   

Upcoming Appointments/ Events:  Back to school in about a week and a half.  Boo.  

Current Food Comparison?  A carrot.  

Meanwhile, I'm the size of:



If there's only a carrot in there, how come it looks like I swallowed a turnip?  

 If you'd like a comparison of what life was like at 21 weeks last time, here it is!  

No comments:

Post a Comment