Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Etsy Easter Basket

Madeline's first visit from the Easter Bunny is coming up soon, so I've been browsing for little gifts for me her to enjoy.

Like this Dainty Golden Bunny Necklace...(So, so charming!)
 And this Crochet Lemon Beanie Hat...(Because I heart yellow!)
Plus these Blue Bird Earrings...(Yes, I know Madeline doesn't have pierced ears.)
And these adorable Easter Hair Clips...(Yes, I know Madeline doesn't have hair.)  
And these amazing Easter Egg Scribbler Crayons...(I heart crayons!)  
And these beautiful Grey Mary Janes...(I heart shoes more!)  
And, of course, Simon Mouse...(Because obviously.) 
And this Hydrangea Headband...(To make up for Maddie's lack of hair.)  

Obviously, I don't Madeline doesn't need all of these items for Easter, but it will include some kind of small gift.  After all, she can't eat the candy yet, so it's only fair that she get something for herself.     

No comments:

Post a Comment