Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Said a Hip Hop..

..the hippie to the hip hip hop, a you don't stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

now what you hear is not a test--i'm rappin to the beat and me, the groove, and my friends are gonna try to move your feet see i am wonder mike and i like to say hello to the black, to the white, the red, and the brown, the purple and yellow but first i gotta bang bang the boogie to the boogie say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie let's rock, you dont stop rock the riddle that will make your body rock well so far youve heard my voice but i brought two friends along and next on the mike is my man hank come on, hank, sing that song



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I've joined today's blog hop over at Spearmint Baby.  If you've found my blog for the first time today, welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there :) I like your rap! You got style! I stopped by your blog and thought I'd say hello!

    ReplyDelete