Monday, June 20, 2011

March for Babies Update

See this girl?

This is Eric's sister, Aunt Coco to the Maddie Bear, and she just raised a bazillion dollars for our March for Babies team.  She's awesome!

I'm completely blown away by people's generosity.  I set our team goal at $500.

As of two minutes ago? We've raised $1,125.  That puts our team as one of the top five Lowell family teams.  Holy Popsicle sticks!

As for me?  I've raised $90.  Although, as an excuse, many people have donated directly to the team instead of to me individually.  Still, I better get cracking.  If you'd like to sponsor me, you can click on the March for Babies button on my sidebar.  Any amount is greatly appreciated!

If you'd like to join us on the day of the walk...

Registration begins at 2:30, and the walk begins at 3:30.

There is a Lowell Spinners game starting at 5:30.  Anyone who raised $200 will recieve two tickets to the game if you want to stick around.

Our team will be celebrating with beers and food at a local restaurant afterwards.

All family and friends are welcome to walk with us whether you signed up as an official fundraiser or not.  The more the merrier!  It's a par-tay!

(And there ain't no party like a Liz Lemon party, and a Liz Lemon party is mandatory!)

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture choice!!
    It has been (and will continue to be) so much fun to raise money for such an awesome organization. I just increased my personal goal, I think that it is time to increase the team goal.
    Number one family team in Lowell. We can do it.
    Plus Nana said she would match what I raised. I have witnesses.
    -Auntie Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hells yeah number one family team in Lowell! (Says someone who is not 'family' persay...)

    I'm still drumming up bucks. Looking forward to the afterparty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we're well on our way to number one team! You guys are the best! Emily- you're part of the Greater Lowell extended family.

    ReplyDelete