Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day Recap...Late

I know Mother's Day was an entire week ago, but I have a severe case of lazy-en-gitis when it comes to blogging lately, so  I'm just getting around to sharing the photos now.

Cause seriously, these photos are too cute not to share...

We went to my sister's house for brunch.  We ate, took a walk, ate some more, watched the girls run around like hyperactive fairies, then ate some more.  More EATING!  Sounds like a Mother's Day well spent.  

My mom made us those awesome pillows.  They have photographs on one side, and words like "dream" or "love" on the other.  Love it!  


 Madeline "made" me this key chain at school.  I asked her what she had drawn me, and she said, "orange."  She's right.




I still forget that Mother's Day applies to me now.  It still seems like it should be my mother's holiday.  (Probably helps that it's also usually on her birthday.)  Does that happen to anyone else?



No comments:

Post a Comment