Wednesday, October 30, 2013

And Now for the Truly Scary...

I thought I'd share some odd and disturbing pregnancy related gems from around the Internet for your viewing displeasure this Halloween.  

From Awkward Family Photos:

VIA
VIA
This last one's my favorite.  That's one close family.
VIA
Maybe some of you pregnant ladies are still looking for a last-minute costume.  A coworker of mine suggested I show up to school like this:  

VIA
VIA


Or, perhaps your'e looking for a nice keepsake to remember your placenta with.  May I recommend the DIY Placenta Encapsulation Kit:  


Not feeling it?  Okay, how about this instead?


And this last link is really messed up.   I warn you, these images cannot be unseen.  It put me off cake, and that's saying A LOT!  If you have a weak stomach, or are simply repulsed by the female anatomy, I suggest you not follow the link.  However, if you have a sick and morbid sense of curiosity like I do, it's well worth a glance....cause people are weird, man.


10 Vagina Cakes For Baby Showers That Are Disturbing And Awesome




No comments:

Post a Comment