Friday, October 25, 2013

Pregnancy Updates: 31 Weeks

How far along? 31

Total weight gain/loss: 21 lbs 

Maternity Clothes: I’m wearing so many damn support garments.  And bras are the worst.   Seriously WHY can’t I wear yoga pants and an over sized flannel shirt to work? 


Sleep: I slept under three hours on Monday night.  Other than that, I’ve been going to bed early.   

Best Moments this Week: Taking Madeline’s old baby clothes out of storage.  Awww, tiny shoes! 


Movement:  The doctor squeezed my belly at my appointment this week and baby girl went wild.  I guess she didn’t want to be bothered during her nap. 


Food Cravings: Nothing in particular.  I’m craving fall flavors like pumpkin and apple, but I think that’s how I feel every year at this time.   

Food Aversions: No


Gender: 
Girl

Labor Signs:  My belly can tense up and become rock hard on occasion.  I guess my body is starting to get ready. 

Pregnancy Symptoms:  When your doctor says, “Oh, hum, I’ve never seen that before!” it’s never a good thing.  I’ll spare you the details, but I definitely have a lot of pregnancy symptoms. 
Belly Button In or Out?  Way out, man.  

What I Miss: Just having more energy in general.  I’m so slow and waddle-y these days. 

What I am Looking Forward to: Now that the closet’s done, I’m looking forward to getting Madeline’s big girl bed set up and finishing the girls’ room. 

Upcoming Appointments/ Events: I have my next appointment in two weeks. 

Current Food Comparison? Four navel oranges 

Meanwhile, I'm the size of...


And the last time I was 31 weeks pregnant, I looked like this.  

1 comment: