Friday, October 18, 2013

Pregnancy Updates: 30 Weeks

How far along? 30

Total weight gain/loss:  Not sure.  A lot.  

Maternity Clothes:  Yes, except for my mysterious jeans that still fit me.  I'm not sure how this is possible since a good number of my maternity items are starting to get snug.  Magic pants...


Sleep: I woke up at 3 am on Tuesday and could not get back to sleep.  Other than that, sleep hasn't been much of a problem.  

Best Moments this Week:  Eric and I had a good talk about names this week.  Instead of just shrugging, he actually explained which names he likes best and why.  It was fun talking about how different names  fit with different personalities.  

Movement:  I'm starting to feel her body parts.  I can tell if it's a limb poking me versus her butt or head.  

Food Cravings:  None this week.  What the what?! 

Food Aversions: I was a little "meh" toward food in general.  What the what?!   

Gender:  Imagine if after all this time, baby girl came out a boy instead...that would be a shock.  

Labor Signs: No?  See below.  

Pregnancy Symptoms: I've been getting cramps on and off all this week.  Nothing too serious.  They feel a bit like menstrual cramps.  I didn't have Braxton Hicks contractions with Madeline, but I'm wondering if that's what I'm feeling now.  

Belly Button In or Out? Out.  

What I Miss:  Being able to tie my own shoes.  

What I am Looking Forward to:  Finishing the girls' room.  Eric made major progress on their closet last weekend, but it's not quite done yet.  

Upcoming Appointments/ Events:  Doctor next week.  The appointments are starting to get closer together.  

Current Food Comparison? A head of cabbage.  

Meanwhile, I'm the size of...


For a comparison of what I looked like last time I was growing a human, click HERE.  My belly looks a lot...um...further along?...this time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment