Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Birthday Photo Overload

It was Madeline's third birthday on Saturday, and we held a small party for her at our house.  It was princess themed because obviously.  I spent a good deal of time trying to convince her that a rainbow dinosaur party would be totally kick-ass, but she didn't buy it one bit.

This was the first year that Madeline realized the significance of the day.  She sat up in her bed on Saturday morning and coyly called, "Oh, Mumma?!  It's morning!  It's my birthday!"

She opened her present from Eric and I as soon as she woke up (Legos), and I don't think I saw her sit down for more than five minutes for the rest of the day.


She spent the duration of her party running around the house like a crazed Snow White hopped up on too much sugar.  Every time I saw her run by, her hair had grown a little more wild and she was screaming.  (Just like Mumma during those wild college days.) She had a fantastic time.



 Thank you family and friends who helped us celebrate.  We love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment