Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pregnancy Updates: 27 Weeks

How far along? 27 weeks 

Total weight gain/loss:  Probably quite a bit, but I still think I've gained less than with Madeline.  I guess when you're already lumpy, adding a few baby pounds to the mix doesn't make as much of a difference.   

Maternity Clothes: Still combining things as much as possible.  A sweet friend at work just brought me a whole bag of warm-weather maternity clothes.  And everything is so cute!  Super excited cause all my old maternity stuff is for warm weather.  

Sleep:  Good!  I wake up a more often, but I fall right back to sleep.  Strange dreams though...

Best Moments this Week:  Passing my glucose test!  (Eric's brining me home Chinese food tomorrow night to celebrate...it's going to be epic.)  

Movement: I'm really paranoid about movement.  I don't think she's been as active this week, but just when I start to freak out, she throws me a few kicks.  I have a kick counter app on my phone, and she's moving right along as always, but I don't feel her when I'm busy.   

Food Cravings:  Not as much this week...crab rangoon is sounding good though.  

Food Aversions: No.  

Gender:  A wee lass.  

Labor Signs:  No.  

Pregnancy Symptoms:  A little less sore...hizzah!  The inability to control my bladder.  Swollen feet. My shoes are tight.  I'm starting to waddle a bit more.  

Belly Button In or Out? Loud and proud and embarrassing.  

What I Miss:  Wine   

What I am Looking Forward to: Enjoying some beautiful fall weather this weekend as much as possible.  

Upcoming Appointments/ Events:  Checkup next week!  I love checkups when I start getting nervous and antsy like this.  

Current Food Comparison?  A cabbage.     

Meanwhile, I'm the size of...


For a comparison of 27 weeks with Madeline, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment