Friday, September 20, 2013

Pregnancy Updates: 26 Weeks

How far along? 26 weeks 

Total weight gain/loss:  Not sure...probably a lot.  

Maternity Clothes: I was doing okay looking cute while the weather was still warm, but now that it's gotten cooler, I'm figuring out what to wear.  If only it was acceptable to wear yoga pants and oversized sweatshirts to work...

Sleep:  Pretty good this week.  I'm so tired!  

Best Moments this Week:  Madeline's birthday party.  Getting some baby clothes in the mail.  Beautiful fall weather.  

Movement: My belly has started visibly moving from the outside, which I always think is so strange.  Baby girl packs a punch.  

Food Cravings:  Sigh...still cake.  But since I failed my glucose screening earlier in the week, the love affair is over.  

Food Aversions: No.  That's the problem.  

Gender:  A Little Lady 

Labor Signs:  No.  This is not a problem.   

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Still crazy sore.  Eric had to help me off the couch a few times this week simply because my muscles are so damn sore.  I keep getting Charlie horses in the middle of the night as well, so I wake up limping.  

Belly Button In or Out? Oh, it's out, baby.  

What I Miss:  Energy and not feeling sore.  

What I am Looking Forward to: Getting this second glucose screening done, so I know what's up.  

Upcoming Appointments/ Events:  Three-hour glucose screening.  

Current Food Comparison?  An English hothouse cucumber.  My, how fancy!   

Meanwhile, I'm the size of...

No comments:

Post a Comment