Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Return of the Bunny

When Madeline was just a wee loaf of bread, I'd pose her with her pink stuffed bunny once a month to see how she was growing. Now that she's a bit older, I only take her picture once a year. She's going to just love it when I make her carry the bunny to her graduation...

Can you believe my Maddie Bear was ever this small? (You can see all her bunny pics here.)

Well, here she is now!


And some more:  


 Tuck that tongue in, Maddie Bear.

And here she is last year.  She's gotten taller...

When I asked Madeline to grab her pink bunny for the picture today, she started to pout.  She wanted to take a different toy outside with us instead.  I sat her down and scrolled through all the old bunny pictures.  "Look, that was you!  Look how small you were!" I gasped and pointed before explaining that I wanted to take her picture with the bunny again because now she is three.  Madeline smiled before very willingly running into the front yard with her bunny.  She got it.  Let's see if she's so willing to carry bunny to prom...

1 comment: