Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pregnancy Updates: 25 Weeks

How far along? 25 weeks 

Total weight gain/loss:  At least 15 lbs  

Maternity Clothes: The Bella Band is my friend for now, but I will need to go out to buy some maternity pants for work soon.  I think pregnant woman should be allowed to go around pantless.  I'd wear a really long shirt to cover my thighs.  Or I suppose I could just wear dresses...    

Sleep:  Not too bad.  I'm so tired by the end of the day that I pass out immediately.  I did wake up at 3 am on Monday though, so that was a drag.  

Best Moments this Week:  Madeline likes to lay her head against my belly to cuddle the baby.  She's a sweetie.  

Movement: I can feel her more frequently, and not just at night.  I have a kick count app on my phone that I like, but I haven't really had to use it this week due to how often I feel sweet baby girl bopping around in there.  

Food Cravings:  Eric keeps buying me cake, which is nice.  I also bought an apple pie on my way home from work today, and plan on eating as much of it as I can once Madeline goes to sleep.  

Food Aversions: Nope.  

Gender:  Girl! 

Labor Signs:  No 

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Still quite sore.  I've got major pregnancy brain.  Trying to give my students directions is almost comical.  Poor children stuck with a crazy AND pregnant English teacher.  

Belly Button In or Out? Well, a stranger did laugh at my belly button at work the other afternoon...sigh...but it seems to come and go.  It's out!  It's in!  It's out!  It's in!  Gross, it looks like a nose!  

What I Miss:  Sleeping on my back.  

What I am Looking Forward to: Madeline's birthday this weekend!  Reaching the third trimester in the not so distant future.  Hopefully I get to pee in a jug this time around...cause that was pretty awesome.  I kid.  Obviously.  No one wants to pee in a jug.  

Upcoming Appointments/ Events:  I forgot to go do my glucose screening this week.  (pregnancy brain) I'll go sometime next week instead.  Cause nothing beats peeing in a jug except for that orange sugary drink they make you chug.       

Current Food Comparison?  A rutabaga.  Haha...such a funny word.  

Meanwhile, I'm the size of...



No comments:

Post a Comment