Tuesday, May 24, 2011

36 Weeks

Madeline was so busy doing gymnastics,
 playing peek-a-boo,
 screeching, 
 and rolling about

That I almost thought this month's bunny picture was not going to happen.  Luckily, she did manage to stop wiggling for a split second.  Ta-DA!


Last night, we realized all this rolling about means that Eric and I are totally screwed from now on.  Usually, when Madeline can't sleep at night, she has no choice but to lie there like a slug until she falls asleep from pure boredom.

Now that she can move around?  Not so much.

She amused herself for a good hour last night by rolling around, grabbing her feet through the bars of the crib, and trying desperately to get a hold of her noise maker.  This wouldn't have been too bad except she would cry holy murder unless one of us were in the room to watch her tricks.  Pretty soon she'll be able to pull herself upright in that crib.  I. smell. trouble.

I think she's going through a growth spurt.  She's always hungry, sleepy, and a bit cranky.

She's getting very, very long, but I don't feel like she's grown drastically over the past two months.  She's still wearing most of her six-month clothing...which she's been wearing since Christmas.  The nine month clothes are starting to fit well too though.

I know I say this every week, but I can't get over how sweet she is.  She's just so lovely!  She's only eight-months old, but I can tell she has a huge heart.

She's becoming such a kid. (I know, I know, I say this every week too.) She plays games, she's more independent, she has a sense of humor.....  

Madeline's going to be grown up before I know it.....sniff.

2 comments:

  1. Nana says
    Maddie versus Bunny
    Maddie wins she is the best!!!!
    Lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWh! such a cute baby..
    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete