Friday, May 20, 2011

Le sigh.

This afternoon I spent a good hour writing a blog. It was brilliant. You would have laughed, cried, and then laughed at how hard you were crying. Then you would be so excited by my brilliance that you would have peed a little in your pants.

Then, I put Madeline in my lap. I was in the process of hitting the publish button, when Maddie grabbed the keyboard. I don't know what she did, but my entire post disappeared. The automatic save function went into effect at the same moment. Poof...gone. That's parenthood for you.

I didn't bother trying to retype my blog. (It wasn't that great to begin with.)

4 comments:

  1. Was it about how you are scared for your baby's soul in case of the zombie apocalypse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason my little one is obsessed with banging on my keyboard too! But even though I didn't cry at this post, I did laugh, so you accomplished half your goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's happened to me too many times to type about! Ha! Babies and their reflexes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maddie wants ANYTHING with buttons. She has a toy cellphone, but if she sees mine, she'll drop the toy and lunge for mine instead. Gal knows what's up.

    ReplyDelete